Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017


                                            Blogging: Eden Klingbeil

        Blogging is a great way to get into computer programming. Hi this is Eden Klingbeil and I'm giving you a small preview into blogging and also about myself. Like some of you, I am learning to blog. It can be challenging sometimes but is overall fun. My favorite part is to practice writing! I love writing essays, papers or just presentations. Writing is a very important part of life. It can be used to express your feelings, take your mind off things or can just help with stress. I am considering becoming an author or a singer, although I do have terrible stage fright. Your also probably wondering what the mysterious Eden looks like. I'm five foot seven with crazy long locks of dirty brown hair. I'm turning fourteen in March and one of my favorite artists is Adele(also Charlie Puth and Bruno Mars). Thanks for reading and please tune in to my blog:                 . Thanks for having me Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment